The 5th Annual Polish International Film Festival is launching its 2022 Call for Entries, inviting filmmakers around the world to submit feature films, documentaries, shorts, animation, experimental and other interesting works.
Submissions will open on October 4, 2021 and end on July 25, 2022
The Polish International Film Festival is established to support independent filmmakers to get international recognitions, exposure, and opportunity for their careers.
Awards are given in the following categories:
Best International Feature Film
Best International Short Film
Best Animation Film
Best Documentary Film
Best Experimental Film
Best Music Video
Screenplay Award categories:
Screenplay 1st place
Screenplay 2nd place
Screenplay 3rd place
– This competition is open to international entries.
– We accept international films with various speaking language, but must be added with English subtitles.
– The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
– Every filmmaker could choose more than one category with separate submission.
– By submitting your work to the Polish International Film Festival you represent that you have read and agree to all rules, terms and conditions.
– The film production could be from any year.
– You can apply additional categories along with the main categories (open for more than one category. For package price, you can choose up to 5 categories. Please email your choice to: email@example.com
– Entrants may submit multiple script entries. Each screenplay submitted must include its own separate online entry form and entry fee.
– Screenplay entrants retain all of their rights, title and interest in their works, screenplays, and intellectual property.
– Any decisions made by the judges and/or competition administrators must be considered final and cannot be disputed.
– Please, don’t send press kits with your entry. We will contact you should we need press materials after your film is selected.
– The festival has the right to work with any institution and partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint events or promotions.